Navigation1

Friday, November 20, 2015

Choo Choo Train

Recently a friend, who has seen every diaper cake stroller that I have done thus-far, asked me to try something new!  I have been seeing many designs that I wanted to try and told her about some of them!
She wanted to make a Choo Choo Train for someone in her family, but needed my help!  I figured out everything that she'd need and made plans to help her on my day off this week.
I have to say that the Choo Choo Train Diaper Cake is no ways as difficult as the strollers are!!  It was fun and didn't take us long to throw it together; although, we could have went back and tightened up the wheels and a few little things could have been added.   
I know, I know... I'm always criticizing my projects and over thinking things!  So, here it is 




Hoping to get to make one of these for a lil Girl!!   :)