Navigation1

Sunday, May 24, 2015

Doggie Diaper-Cake

http://diapers-galore.blogspot.com/2015/04/new-doggie-diaper-cake-to-make.html
A little while ago I told you all about the new Doggie Diaper Cake that I had to do for a little boy, and gave you a peek at the materials that I had to incorporate into the diaper-cake.

It's been completed for a few weeks, but I just hadn't posted them yet.  Sorry!

I really hated that the doggie was in the corner on this one because it is difficult to get the diaper-cake to wrap correctly, and fitting in the corner of the head of the cake is a challenge.

But... It all came together!!  :)





It turned out CUTE... as they all do!!  But I did make the decision that I'm not getting any more blankets that have the design in the corner, if I can help it!! :)

Hope you all like it, leave me some comments below!!

*Have another lil' boy one to complete this week...  Theme: Baseball (New Your Yankee's preferred if possible).  I'll share that one with you soon!